Monday 10 October 2016

More books

I'm still making books! Day 3 is still in progress as I'm working further on the cover. Day 4 was inspired by a beautiful sky early that morning. Day 5 is the book I made for the Stroud monthly book group with a theme of 'Mind the Gap'. It has a slip case & two parts to it. Day 6 I went for a walk and loved all the colours of the autumn leaves so it is painted squares of colour. Day 7 was a busy day so just two little pamphlet stitched books with washi tape decoration. Day 8 was another busy day so a quick little book with wrap over cover. Day 9 is made up from pages of different lengths with images of lovely work in the blue colour range taken from a catalogue for Hampshire Open Studios (which sadly I didn't get to.) now onto today's book...!

No comments:

Post a Comment