Thursday 7 April 2022

Day 4 - BIG announcement and more prizes

 
Hello Corinne,


I am so excited to share today's video with you as I am sharing what an artist's voice is, why you need one and how to find yours.

I am also announcing 2 more competition winners and…

I will be sharing a brand new platform I have been working on, for literally 6 years !

This is a big day for me, and I am so happy to be sharing this with you.


HOW TO FIND YOUR VOICE
7th APRIL, 11am (UK) GMT+1



I will also be announcing the next 2 winners of the tell a friend competition.  


>> WATCH ON FACEBOOK <<

>> WATCH ON YOUTUBE <<


CONVERT TO YOUR TIMEZONE HERE


DAY 4 ART CHALLENGE

Today's art challenge has been released, the theme is: Music

You can find it here:


>> DOWNLOAD ART CHALLENGE <<



Don't forget you can find everything related to the event on our event page until the 12th April:


>> EVENT PAGE <<



FACEBOOK GROUP

There is still time to make a start and connect with people in the Facebook group, here is the link:

>> JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP <<



See you soon,


Michelle and Team UAS





Can't wait to see you there,
Corinne.

Michelle


 


No comments:

Post a Comment