Monday 20 November 2023

From Mr.Gilbert Morgan

Good day,

I'am Mr.Gilbert Morgan the chief accountant of a reputable Bank in the
United Kingdom.I have a floating Twenty Million British Pounds Starlings (?20,000,000.00) from one of our client (Ms.Karoline Aadland, a Norway Citizen) who died on the 10th April 2020, due to Covid-19 related illness, and since then no one has come over to claim this Funds.

I notice from all her Documents that she did not include any next of kin to her funds deposit Documents, I who are privy to this funds aresoliciting for your urgent assistance to get this funds moved out of the United Kingdom to your country.

Upon your acceptance,I shall furnish you with more details.

Be rest assured that this Business is 100% risk free.

I look forward to your response on this email
morganmrgilbert@gmail.com and treat it as utmost confidential
.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Gilbert Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment